Performance of Hajj this year
Saudi authorities said they had responded this year to some 400,000 people without permits to perform Hajj, while more than one million pilgrims from all over the world start their rituals in the holy sites.
This year also saw the return of Iranian pilgrims who
boycotted the pilgrimage last year at the invitation of their government
because of a row with Saudi Arabia following a stampede in 2015 that killed
2,300 people.
The pilgrimage comes this year amid a Gulf crisis between
Qatar and its neighbors led by Saudi Arabia. The crisis has prevented thousands
of Qataris or residents of Qatar from performing Hajj. Umrah Package December 2017 providing the cheap rates of hajj and umrah
package.Two million Muslims, including pilgrims from Iran, perform
Hajj this yearQatar is concerned about the safety of its citizens in Saudi
Arabia during the Hajj"Pilgrimage" is a ritual practiced by different
religions and beliefs around the world
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt
have imposed a blockade on Qatar since June 5, including the ban on flights.
Despite Saudi restrictions on its land borders with Qatar two weeks before the
Hajj, Doha said only a few dozen citizens had access to Hajj.
Saudi Arabia opened its doors to Qatari pilgrims after Saudi
King Salman bin Abdul Aziz evacuated Qatari pilgrims from electronic permits to
enter the kingdom and allocated private planes to transport them from Doha.
Qatar accused Saudi Arabia late last month of politicizing
the hajj after Riyadh warned that pilgrims would face restrictions on Hajj.
Image sourceGETTY IMAGES
The pilgrims came to the no-man's home to spend the day of
purification in Mina, and then go after the middle of the same day to Arafat,
the cornerstone of the pilgrimage.
Then they go to Muzdalifah pilgrims and then return to Mina
on Eid al-Adha, which falls on Friday to throw Jamara Aqaba and the performance
of the Tawaf.
Saudi Arabia has been criticized after the stampede and a
crane on pilgrims in Mecca in 2015.
The authorities overseeing the pilgrimage have announced the
development of services and the strengthening of safe procedures to ensure the
safety of pilgrims, whose numbers increase each year.
In addition to the number of pilgrims from
around the world who are licensed by the Saudi authorities, organizers of the
Hajj are facing unknown numbers of residents and residents in Saudi Arabia who
perform Hajj outside official quotas.

Comments
Post a Comment